Kosmont Companies Advisory Services is a full service real estate and economic consulting firm that specializes in matching private sector real estate opportunities with public sector land use policies, joint development opportunities, economic development policies and financing/incentive programs.
Kosmont’s services are geared toward maximizing value through development and reuse strategies, public/private transaction structuring and negotiation, fiscal and market analysis, and asset management solutions.
- Public/Private Transaction Structuring
- Development/Economic Incentive Negotiations
- Development Agreements
- Fiscal and Economic Analysis
- Developer Selection and Negotiations
- Redevelopment Dissolution + Asset Management
- Reuse Strategies
- Site Planning/Development Strategies
- Market Research/Analysis
- Entitlement/Permit Approvals
- Zoning Analysis and Due Diligence
- Economic Development Strategies
- Asset Management Strategies
- Downtown/Corridor Strategies
- Transit/Airport Economics
These activities have become increasingly significant as public agencies seek more ways to increase financial revenues, reduce capital investment, retain and attract new business, and maximize use of real estate assets.
For the private sector, Kosmont’s services assist in strategies and transactions involving public agencies and governments, and help private clients better understand potentials, limitations and implications of area and site development.